Website ChaseTaylorRec Chase Taylor Recruitment
Chase Taylor Recruitment is working with a leading design, supply and installation company who offers partitioning solutions and supplies to a range of sectors including manufacturing, warehousing, construction and fit out.
They are currently looking to expand the team and recruiting a Project Manager. The main principle of the position is to coordinate the full procurement and installation of each project from point of sale through to completion, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction and safety. Projects need to be completed on time and within budget, whilst maximising gross profit and without compromising quality.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collaborating with the client to determine the specifications of a project.
- Ensuring that the work of sub-contractors is being carried out to the expected standards.
- Complete site visits when required for Pre-start meetings and quality audits.
- Negotiating contracts with external suppliers to reach profitable agreements.
- Working with all internal teams to ensure that activities are completed in readiness for project start dates.
- Determine the required resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations.
- Manage suppliers to ensure the timely and compliant delivery of all plant and materials.
- Handle ongoing issue and change management, maintaining contractual records and documentation
- Ensuring adherence to all health and safety standard and reporting issues
This position will suit someone who has the ability to multitask up to 4 projects at once, is commercially minded and has previously managed installation/subcontractor schedules. It requires a flexible ‘can do’ attitude as you will need to manage any changes that might arise within the project scope whilst anticipating any problems in advance.
Experience of partition walls, curtains, screening & temporary site hoarding solutions is highly preferable.
This is a full time, permanent position based in the head office in Stafford with occasional site visits. The working hours are 7.30am – 4.30pm Mon – Thurs and 7.30am – 3pm on Friday.
For more information or to apply please contact Chase Taylor Recruitment quoting reference MM2900.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.