Chase Taylor Recruitment are currently working with a UK leading extrusion company who are looking to recruit an experienced Purchasing Administrator to join their team. The right candidate will have current experience as a Purchasing Assistant.
- Liaising with the internal team and maintaining strong existing supplier relations
- Preparing and issuing purchase orders
- Negotiating supplier prices and contract terms
- Monitor Supplier performance and resolve issues and concerns.
- Preparing reports and maintaining accurate inventory and procurement records
- Analysing industry and demand trends and supporting senior management with the development and implementation of sourcing strategies
- Set up new supplier accounts and maintain existing account details within the CRM system.
- Data Entry
- Processing new supply purchases
- Creating credit accounts with new suppliers
- Adding new supplier’s details to the company’s on company CRM System.
- Working hours are, Monday – Thursday 08:00 – 17:00, Friday 08:00 – 14:30
- Current or recent experience working as a purchasing assistant
- Experience working for a plastics manufacturing site is beneficial.
- Strong attention to detail
- Good Microsoft Excel and systems knowledge ideally Microsoft 365 Dynamics.
- Excellent interpersonal and organisation skills, working within a small team.
- Hardworking professional attitude able to work on own initiative.
- Must currently reside in the UK
If you are an experienced Purchasing Manager and would like to find out more, please click ‘apply’ or contact Guy at Chase Taylor Recruitment and quote reference number MM3448
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.