Chase Taylor Recruitment are currently working on an exciting opportunity for a Quality Assurance Manager to work for an established windows and doors manufacturer in West Yorkshire.
- Champion, support and lead quality improvement initiatives
- Be responsible for ensuring that all managers, process owners and supervisors develop and maintain their part of the quality management system
- Define quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff
- Determine training needs
- Work closely with other operational managers to ensure staff are fully competent in standard operating procedures
- Liaise with other managers and staff throughout the organization to ensure that quality standards are adhered to
- Acting as key contact with customers auditors and being responsible for ensuring the execution of corrective actions and ongoing compliance with customers specifications
- Investigating and setting standards for quality
- Making sure that manufacturing or production processes meet national standards
- To work in accordance with health and safety regulations, and also ensuring the health and safety of all staff.
- To assist with monthly QMS audits and follow up non-conformances
- To assist in the preparation of SOP’s, IPC’s, work instructions and quality guidelines, and perform other tasks assigned by the Quality Manager.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Strong IT skills with experience of all Microsoft Office Software
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to manage own workload
- Self- motivated and confident individual who has he drive and ambition to succeed
- Excellent product knowledge with the ability to keep up to date with developments within the industry
- The technical capability and understanding of the theory of manufacturing processes
- Proven project management and build quality experience
- Must currently reside in the UK
If you would like to find out more information about this role, please contact Chase Taylor Recruitment quoting reference MM2924.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.