Chase Taylor Recruitment are working with a large, successful window and door manufacturer based in Buckinghamshire, who are looking to bring on board an experienced Fenestration Quality Manager.
- Champion, support and lead quality improvement initiatives
- Be responsible for ensuring that all managers, process owners and supervisors develop and maintain their part of the quality management system
- Define quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff
- Determine training needs
- Work closely with other operational managers to ensure staff are fully competent in standard operating procedures
- Liaise with other managers and staff throughout the organization to ensure that quality standards are adhered to
- Acting as key contact with customers auditors and being responsible for ensuring the execution of corrective actions and ongoing compliance with customers specifications
- Investigating and setting standards for quality
- Making sure that manufacturing or production processes meet national standards
- To work in accordance with health and safety regulations, and ensuring the health and safety of all staff.
- Preparation of SOP’s, IPC’s, work instructions and quality guidelines.
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience in a Quality Manager role
- Have technical capability and understanding of the theory of manufacturing process
- Excellent product knowledge with the ability to keep up to date with developments within the upvc window and door industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong IT skills
- Extremely organized
- Able to manage own workload and work under pressure
If you would like to find out more information regarding this role, please contact Chase Taylor Recruitment and quote reference number MM3088.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.