Chase Taylor Recruitment have an opportunity for a reliable and efficient, Quotations Advisor. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of working within a sales office/team, of working with Sales Managers and Representatives and of producing quotes and estimates to deadlines.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate strong organisational, time management and administration skills as well as a good understanding of external windows and doors.
Duties will include:
- Liaising with customers on all levels to ensure the information received is correct and that the quote they receive is for the right product for their project.
- Recognising and taking opportunities to up sell from within the product range to maximise margin for the company.
- Producing accurate and timely quotations from information provided and gathered.
- Recognising and capitalising on buying signals from customers and highlighting these to the sales managers and quote chasing team for follow up and sales forecasting.
- Quote follow up to maximise sales intake and achieve group budget KPI’s.
- Answering general queries from customers over the telephone, via email or in person.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
If you would like to apply for this role, please contact Chase Taylor Recruitment quoting reference MM2879.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.