Website endurancedoors Rocal Insulating Panels T/A Endurance Doors
Solid, Secure & Stylish Composite Doors
Business Development Manager Role Profile
Region: South East & East Midlands – UK
The Business Development Manager’s aim is to contribute to the company’s sales objectives by effectively managing the customers within their allocated area, ensuring the Endurance brand is well represented in all geographical areas. This role will encompass all aspects of new business generation, onboarding and account management, resulting in the delivery of an industry leading customer experience and high levels of engagement with our customers.
Working as a business consultant for their customers, the Business Development Manager will strategically identify growth potential for new and existing accounts and act as an ambassador for the Endurance brand. By providing useful insights, advising on industry best practice, promoting our support offering and completing audits on their customers, the Business Development Manager will help our customers sell more of our products and achieve success for their own businesses.
1. Manage the development of the customers across their Region
2. Identification and onboarding all new customers, selling the benefits of the Installer Partner scheme, introducing them to our systems and educating them on what is required of their business to ensure they are a valuable addition
3. Support & drive the performance of our Installer Partners against eligibility
4. Carry out reviews with Installer Partners, with a focus on performance, showroom presentation and providing useful business insight and market intelligence.
5. Performing the role of an ambassador for the Endurance brand and support the delivery of an industry leading customer experience
6. Prospecting for desirable new customers who have the potential to become Installer Partners of the future
7. Working alongside the marketing team to deliver strategic campaigns and product launches
8. Document all strategic activities within the Company CRM System through regular reporting.
9. Keeping aware of your own performance whilst working towards an agreed set of KPIs, managing your own time to ensure targets are met
10. To produce sales forecasts for your area that is based on market trends and feedback from our customers
11. To promote the Endurance brand via Social Media to generate brand awareness and create sales opportunities
12. Promote the business’ suite of sales, marketing and promotional material to our Installer Partners
13. Attend industry events and exhibitions to promote the Endurance brand
14. Offer a high level of professionalism at all times and establish productive and professional relationships with the key stakeholders internally & externally
15. Stay abreast of new product launches, competitor activity and initiatives and provide internal colleagues and customers with useful information
16. Maintain professional and technical knowledge
· A team player who fosters sound working relationships with customers, the direct team and peers
· Strong strategic planning, time management and organisational skills
· Strong communication and inter team working skills
· Proactive, results driven individual
· Ability to think creatively and innovatively
· Excellent time management skills
· Strong commercial awareness
· Objective, driven, open, honest individual with integrity and self-awareness
· Strong sales, presentation and negotiation skills
· Appreciation for the delivery of a quality customer experience
· Commitment to the principles of continuous improvement
Skills & Qualifications
· Proven qualities and ability to work on their own initiative
· Proven ability to understand and analyse sales performance metrics
· Proven track record of growing business within organic and new business.
· Proven track record of working to KPI’s and achieving targets
· 3-5 years industry experience in an Area /Business development role
· Strong IT Skills
· Full driving licence
· Good knowledge of CRM software and Microsoft Office Suite
To apply for this job email your details to Nicola.Clark@endurancedoors.co.uk.