An opportunity has arisen for an experienced sales and marketing professional to join an exciting business within the fenestration sector. A successful designer and manufacturer of solid roofs and conservatory roof replacement solutions has an opportunity for a Sales and Marketing Manager to lead their current team in all aspects of the marketing activities and to drive sales within the trade sector.
- Overseeing all advertising and selling of the company’s products and services to create competitive advantages within the market industry
- Generating unique sales plans, creating engaging advertisements, emails, and promotional literature, and developing pricing strategies
- Driving strategies to increase product awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends.
- Introducing new products to the market.
- Analysing budgets, prepare annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meet set KPI’s
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities, understanding consumer requirements, and identifying market trends
- Creating a culture of innovation keeping up with the latest advancements and changes within marketing and the industry
- Maintaining relationships with important clients, making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
The successful candidate will have strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills. They will also possess an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the window, door and glazing industry.
For more information please contact Chase Taylor Recruitment quoting reference MM3096.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.