Website Schueco UK Ltd
To generate and grow profitable sales exceeding targets by the development of existing and new customers within a designated area. Working within the residential focused sector to provide technical, product and specification support to all Schueco partners becoming their trusted point of contact for seamless customer experience.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Generate and maintain a comprehensive business development plan for each key account.
Ensure that CPS (CRM system) is up to date for all accounts ensuring that both call plans and visit reports are registered in a timely manner.
- Submit weekly and monthly reports to Team Leader according to an agreed schedule.
- Generate new business by the professional onboarding and servicing of new accounts including the demonstration and promotion of digital tools.
- Manage accounts ensuring Schueco UK Ltd terms and conditions are adhered to, invoices paid on time and aim to resolve queries promptly by liaising with all relevant stakeholders and departments.
- Attend courses and responsible for own CPD by keeping up-to-date with Schueco UK Ltd products, market trends and competitors within the sector at all times, and be able to supply information, data and/or create charts as requested by management within given timescales.
- Demonstrable sales skills from within fenestration including developing new business opportunities, developing strategies to sell new products including solutions and digital tools
- Consistent track record of sales target achievements
- Proficiency in IT skills; MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint – ability to create a simple spreadsheet, create a presentation etc
- Ability to operate/demonstrate estimating and design software to potential customers.
- Knowledge of the construction sector
- Educated to minimum GCSE Level standard in English and Maths
For further information or to apply please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
No Agencies please.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.