Website ChaseTaylorRec Chase Taylor Recruitment
Chase Taylor Recruitment are currently working for a well-known window and door business who are looking to recruit a window and door service engineer to join their team. The right candidate will have experience as a window fitter or is currently working as a window and door service engineer in the UK.
- Undertake service works to identify and rectify any issues with the company products within the warranty period
- Installation and repair works to conservatories, windows and doors, including but not limited to; installing sealed units, replacements sashes and door slabs, door adjustments, replacement small parts such as hinges and handles, identifying and fixing roof leaks etc.
- Must have current experience as a window fitter or service engineer
- Have good technical knowledge
- Ability to think on feet
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- Ability to work unsupervised and manage own workload
- Good organisational and planning skills.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- 22 days holiday
- Pension Scheme
- Health Care cashplan
If you are an experienced window and door service engineer and would like to find out more information about this role, please contact Martyn at Chase Taylor Recruitment and quote reference number MM3241
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.