Chase Taylor Recruitment are currently working with a very respected window and door manufacturer based in Essex, who are looking to recruit an experienced Fenestration Site Manager. This company have a proud history of delivering excellence and their core values of trust, honesty, and respect remain true today. Using cutting edge design and manufacturing expertise they are unparalleled in their engineering and production capacity.
- Ensure effective and efficient use of departmental resources to meet contractual obligations, budget requirements and strategic objectives
- Responsible for the management of Health & Safety on project sites and ensuring the company always meets its statutory obligations
- Organise & monitor site labour levels
- Monitoring & reporting progress of works and ensuring agreed programmes are achieved
- Prepare RAMS and submit to contractors
- Provide regular toolbox talks
- Undertake QA checks as works proceed to ensure standards are achieved
- Inspect finished works and present to contractors for handover
- Participate in pre-contract and site progress meetings
- Attend internal project handover meetings
- Have a background within windows and doors
- Previous experience as a site manager within windows and doors
- Hold an in date CSCS card/SMSTS
- Be extremely organized
- Be able to manage a number of teams
- Have knowledge of aluminium/steel windows and doors
This role comes with a company vehicle and company pension.
If you would like to find out more information regarding this role, please contact Chase Taylor Recruitment and quote reference number MM3069.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.