Our client, a leading supplier of PVCu profile systems used by trade customers to manufacturer a wide range of windows and doors are currently recruiting a Technical Field Engineer. As a Technical Field Engineer will join a busy Technical Team, providing field support to a network of fabricators from initial set-up, and through the whole cycle. This role is an integral member of the Technical Team, who work to deliver the highest levels of quality & service to Fabricators across London.
Duties will include:
- Provide general Technical Product Support to Fabricators
- Assist the Sales department with visits to prospective and existing customers
- Create New Customer Setups
- Audit machinery and fabrications
- Manage Existing Customers Setups
- Assist site visits with fabricators
- Support fabricators with accreditations, testing and training
- Assist with factory layouts and MOT’s, giving advice to help maximise fabricators production
- Attend Technical, H&S, and Quality meetings as requested
- Reporting of all interactions with customers on the CRM system, ensuring all actions are recorded
- Be highly customer-focused and able to communicate in a professional and friendly way at all times
- Have extensive and practical experience of the fenestration industry
- Have excellent time management and problem solving skills
- Be self-motivated and able to work as part of a team
- Driving License essential
This position comes with a competitive salary, company vehicle and a chance to work for a successful market leading organisation. For more information or to apply please contact Chase Taylor Recruitment quoting reference MM3454.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.