Chase Taylor Recruitment are currently working with a well-recognised accredited body within the fenestration industry, who are looking to recruit a Technical Officer.
- Seek opportunities to create new membership offers
- To periodically review memberships engagement and recruitment activities for effectiveness
- Act as a key contact for members within region
- To act as secretary to technical committees
- To undertake visits for prospective members as part of the vetting process
- Conduct ongoing evaluation of new and existing memberships
- Attend events to promote business
- Develop and maintain a positive professional relationship with all stakeholders and partners
- Attend internal meetings and produce reports as required
- To undertake other tasks that are relevant to your position
- Have previous experience within the glass and glazing industry
- Previous experience in the manufacturing or testing of glass / glazed assemblies
- Ability to investigate problems
- Ability to provide expert technical advice and guidance to clients and consumers
- Ability to interpret and present technical information
- Knowledge of both the commercial and domestic framing industry
- Expert knowledge of relevant technical standards and building regulations
- Be able to manage own workload
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to use Microsoft.
If you would like to learn more about this position, please contact Chase Taylor Recruitment and quote reference number MM2999.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.