An established Aluminium Windows, Doors and Curtain Wall fabricator are recruiting for an experienced Technical Programmer / Estimator to work for in their office in Birmingham.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to develop their career and be part of a growing business. The role is working in a friendly office with a supportive team.
- Liaising with Sales regarding submitted quotes, ensuring jobs are technically sound and can be built as per quote
- Amending aluminium window and door estimations that need further technical input in order to be technically sound
- Providing technical sign off on all projects
- Creating job packs for all jobs, including bar drawings, Q&A docs, assembly sheets, etc
- Liaising with the Installations Manager and Installations Team to ensure sizes are correct on the system after surveys
- Using LogiKal, being familiar with Reynaers, Aluprof and Metal Technology systems and building positions from architecture drawings
- Using AutoCAD, including reading drawings, marking dimensions, printing and editing where necessary
- Transferring LogiKal positions to the CNC via JOB routine, reviewing CNC preps and amending in line with System Specifications
Candidates will need to be a competent user of AutoCAD and have experience of CNC. You will also need experience in an aluminium window / door / curtain wall fabrication and have an understanding of building regulations. An understanding of fire rated regulations is also desirable. Experience of LogiKal with a familiarity of Reynaers, Aluprof and Metal Technology products and systems is also an advantage. You will need excellent communication skills, be proactive and organised with the ability to take ownership and accountability. Training will be provided where required.
For more information or to apply please contact Chase Taylor Recruitment quoting reference MM2919.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.