The Ken Rhodes Group
The Ken Rhodes Group is a successful, medium sized window and conservatory business of whom have been supplying to both trade and members of the public for almost forty years. We pride ourselves on our reputation and the service we deliver to our customers.
We are looking for an experienced Installations Manager to join our high profile, top quality, fast moving and forward-thinking business. This is a highly valued, integral customer facing role, that offers variety and opportunities to promote and protect our quality products and brand.
- Ensuring that all windows, doors and conservatory installations deliver a quality product in an efficient, cost effective and timely manner that provides first class customer satisfaction;
- Will review contracts and issue work to internal and external surveyors and contractors and assist them with any technical challenges to ensure all deadlines are met;
- Will schedule work for our fitting teams, surveyors and contractors and provide an end-to-end service in ensuring that all building work runs smoothly;
- Be the first point of contact for liaising with all trades to ensure a smooth continuity of work and a first-class operation for customers; and
- Ensure contracts are completed on time and to a high-quality standard.
- Must have previous experience in managing installations and have a strong knowledge of the window and conservatory industry;
- Excellent planning and organisational skills to ensure installations are completed on time;
- Strong negotiation skills with a focus on achieving budgets and maintaining profitability;
- Excellent product knowledge, keeping up to date with industry shifts and changes and new product developments;
- Strong technical capability that shows an understanding of the end-to-end installation processes for both windows and conservatories;
- Good commercial and business acumen with excellent people management skills, providing strong leadership and direction;
- Excellent written, verbal, communication and IT skills with a confidence in databases and attention to detail;
- A positive “can do” attitude with the ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, manage time effectively and be confident in prioritisation; and
- A clean driving license.
We offer a competitive, negotiable salary, a statutory pension, 20 days annual leave and paid bank holidays. A monthly bonus will be applied should the successful candidate meet monthly revenue targets.
From time to time it may be expected that job tasks will require slightly longer hours to ensure projects are completed in suitable timescales. It is to be understood before applying that overtime is unpaid.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.