Website ChaseTaylorRec Chase Taylor Recruitment
Chase Taylor Recruitment are currently working for a well-known window and door business who are look to recruit a Trainee window and door Estimator to join their team. This role is To provide accurate and efficient administrative support to the Commercial estimating team through interpreting scheme or drawings and provide a cost-effective fenestration solution in a timely manner to secure an order from the client at a profitable margin.
- Assist the commercial estimating team in pricing the relevant quotes according to the customer/clients requirements
- Read the whole invitation document thoroughly including the specification, project particulars, drawings etc. to determine whether the quotation will be responded to; based on the agreed criteria.
- Highlight anything in the specification that requires specific action or any additional information required by the architect in order to continue.
- Schedule out all items to be priced; windows, doors, curtain wall etc.
- Determine which system would be most suited to use for pricing the project to include all items that have been previously scheduled.
- Send out supplier enquiries and chase up their quotations.
- Make notes throughout all of the above processes for inclusion within the quotation return letter.
- Contact any parties concerned to ensure that all contractors and/or clients are included in the quotation.
- Upon successful return of the tender, diarise the critical dates to chase the client for a decision to determine whether we were successful and if not, to determine the reasons and shortfall.
- Input, review, and report effectively and thoroughly on the Company’s management systems.
- Carry out any other duties that may be deemed necessary for the completion of the works by the company and/or the line manager.
- Must have administrative experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be able to process high mathematical qualities
- Ability to work without supervision
- Have excellent analytical and problem solving ability
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Computer literate
If you are interested in this role and would like to find out more, please contact Martyn at Chase Taylor Recruitment and quote reference number MM3242.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.