Website Windowmaker Software
A leading Software for the Window and Door industry
The primary job role is to handle Customer projects and provide all levels of service to the customers. We are
looking for highly talented and motivated personnel with a genuine passion for Customer Support.
Customer Project Management
• Ensuring that the order has all the required information and can be fulfilled in the specified timeframe.
• Completing the Discovery phase.
• Coordinating with the customers and the internal teams to complete the project in a timely manner.
• Creating Project Plans and sending regular reports to the customers.
• Receiving calls (whenever requested) and resolving cases escalated by the customers as well as resolving cases escalated by First Level Support.
• Ensuring we provide solution within an optimal time frame.
• Logging all activities against the customer account/cases.
• Ensuring service is paid for.
• Documenting problem and resolution using Knowledgebase Articles for quick reference/response in future.
• Creating/Modifying Crystal reports.
• Planning, packaging and delivering trainings for customers remotely or onsite.
• Get the customer acclimatised with the workings of Windowmaker (using trials and demos with programs and data on the Terminal Server).
• Preparing presentations and videos for the complex options.
• Regular (daily/weekly) reports to the management.
• IT Background
• Analytical/technical bent of mind
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.