Website Fineline Aluminium
Supplier of slimline aluminium doors & windows
Fineline Aluminium design, manufacture and install premium quality ultra slim aluminium doors and windows. Due to business expansion we now have an opportunity for a Technical Surveyor to join the team.
Technical Surveyor role:
The role is mainly a field-based customer facing role where you will undertake site surveys and provide technical support to the customer, contractor or architect. Taking accurate measurements, you will advise on design options, system limitations and then subsequently provide accurate information to the design draughtsman as required for the specific project. You will also check and sign off design drawings and assist project managers with the installation process and queries.
Technical Surveyor Skills & Experience:
- Significant experience as a glazing installer or fenestration surveying with a strong knowledge of the construction industry is essential
- A good understanding of geometry, the ability to sketch freehand and a good level of IT literacy
- Strong people and communication skills
- The successful person will be highly detailed and accurate in approach, a problem solver, and have excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- A valid UK driving licence and a willingness to travel is essential, as extensive travel will be involved with the role
The Fineline Offices are based in Gloucestershire, so ideally the successful candidate will be based within a commutable distance. However we will also consider and encourage applicants based along the M4 corridor or similar.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.