Supplier of upvc windows, doors & more to trade
uPVC windows supply experience? Looking for an opportunity to manage an established branch?
Stevenswood Ltd have an opportunity for a Branch Manager to join and lead our established and successful trade counter branch based in Leeds. With your excellent people and management skills you will lead a small but experienced team and ensure that our trade customers get the best service in town! Building relationships with existing and new customers face to face and on the ‘phone, your branch will accurately process quotes and orders, showcase our fantastic product range to increase supply opportunities, and demonstrate all of the added services we offer that help make our customers life easier – helping them to grow their businesses and your branch alike.
Branch Manager Skills & Experience:
- Experience gained within the uPVC windows and doors supply to trade sector is highly advantageous
- Previous leadership or team management experience, with the ability to motivate your team through your infectious enthusiasm and drive is critical
- First class people skills are essential – the ability to connect with your trade customers, which will give you the opportunities to show how we can help them grow, and also to resolve any issues that arise effectively as required
- A sales driver, commercial in approach with the passion and drive to grow your business
- Hands on approach is required to support the branch operations
- You may have experience of the following: Branch Manager, Branch Sales Manager, Area Manager, BDM, Depot Manager, Trade Counter Manager, Assistant Manager for example
To apply for this job please visit stevenswoodtradecentres.livevacancies.co.uk.