Website EGO Resourcing LTD
Our client Nordan is a market leading windows and doors manufacturer operating in Europe, the UK and Northern Ireland. Having been in the UK for over 40 years they continue to grow, their mission to be the leading Scandanavian window supplier in the UK, whilst always having quality, sustainability and the environment at the core of everything they do.
Due to their ongoing expansion an exciting opportunity exists for a Technical Specification Advisor to join the dedicated team which promotes evidence based compliant products, with a view to having Nordan specified by Local Authorities, Architects and specialist consultants on project opportunities.
**You will be based from home with this role, so whatever your home location is, it can be considered.
• Work closely with Management and the Commercial Sales team to identify embryonic projects and seeing these through to Tender stage.
• Work with specifiers to create E/R’s and NBS specifications covering windows, doors and entrance doors
• To deliver CPD’s to target Specifiers and coordinate the CPD certificates
• Input into the continuous improvement of NDUK’s Technical Specification Toolbox to reflect the needs of Specifiers
• Manage and maintain embryonic pipeline to reflect the company’s growth objectives and projects
• Organise the company presence at agreed conferences and exhibitions, including expanding network, creating follow-up meetings and identify new embryonic project opportunities.
• To be fully aware of Building Standards/Regulations – both current and potential future changes
• To be fully aware of NorDan’s product ranges, options and capabilities
• Maximise use of Barbour ABI to identify target opportunities
• Managing, maintaining, logging and tracking samples to maximise effect and investment
• Build strong two way relationships with both target clients and architects
Ideally you will be in a similar role within the windows and doors/construction industry, looking to develop your skillset with a progressive, successful company. Or it may be you are professionally qualified (Architecture/Construction Management) but want to be in a role which offers a different route to success and personal development. Equally as important you should have a really postitive attitude and strong team playing ideals and communication skills.
In return for the above you will receive fantastic training and development and a real opportunity to achieve your career goals, whilst working with an experienced, forward thinking, positive team of people driven by success and quality.
Salary: £35,000.00 per year
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.