Looking for a field based BDM opportunity with an established and successful profile manufacturer?
MacGregor Recruitment are delighted to be supporting our client who are looking to recruit an experienced and succesful BDM. Reporting to the Sales Director the role is to build relationships and sales across the Northern region, which encompasses Lancashire, Yorkshire, Gateshead, Cheshire and the East Midlands.
The successful candidate can be based anywhere within the region but the Manchester / Leeds / Sheffield triangle is particuarly well placed.
- To achieve the sales and profitability budgets agreed for your region
- Build effective relationships with active customers and to expertly account manage the relationship, increasing sales opportunities
- Identify and win new sales opportunities
- Arrange and accompany factory site visits with active and prospect customers
- Home based role with 2-3 days on the road visiting customers and prospect customers
Sklls & Experience:
- Field sales experience with a proven track record of growth is essential
- Specific experience with upvc profiles to window fabrication customers is highly desirable – however experience gained within the broader manufacturing and building supply sector will be considered
- The succesful candidate will have excellent people, communication and relationship building skills, and be driven to suceed
- Valid UK driving licence
The role has a basic to £45k plus £8k car allowance and bonus scheme. 25 days holiday plus statutory
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.