Sieger Systems are looking for a number of hard-working individuals to join their existing team of Aluminium Windows and Doors Fabricators.
Are you a committed and reliable worker? Are you competent with using power tools? If so, we may have the opportunity for you!
- Ideally has experience in Aluminium fabrication
- Experience reading technical drawings
- Knowledge of CNC operation would be a distinct advantage
- Must have the right to work in the UK
- Must understand high levels of workmanship
- Someone who thrives under pressure
- Lives within 30 mins travel time of HP6 6FT
Further training provided. Vast opportunities for promotion and advancement.
- We are an industry leader in aluminium glazing fabrication and distribution.
- Sieger has a fast-paced working environment preventing the job role from being repetitive.
- Many opportunities for overtime.
- Experienced professionals who can help to guide and train you further.
- Our manufacturing facility utilises the most up to date machinery and software for a smooth fabrication process.
- We pride ourselves on having a tight-knit workforce who work together efficiently.
The Factory is located at HP6 6FT. Competitive salary according to experience and skills.
- Experience working with Aluminium/uPVC would be desirable but is not essential.
- The ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Hard-working and reliable nature.
Hours: 7am – 3:30pm, Monday – Friday, with optional overtime.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £30,000.00 per year
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.