New developments appear to be happening at Everest.
Documents available on Companies House show the creation of a company called Everest 2020 back in March. But new papers filed today gives us the clearest sign yet as to the future of the business.
This is the breakdown of filings for the new Everest 2020 business according to Companies House:
- March 25th: incorporation of Everest 2020 Limited
- March 29th: resolutions – change of name
- June 1st: change of registered offices – from 10 Norwich Street London EC4A 1BD United Kingdom to Everest House Sopers Road Cuffley Potters Bar Hertfordshire EN6 4SG on 1 June 2020
- June 2nd: Cessation of Bibi Rahima Ally as a person with significant control on 22 May 2020
- June 2nd: Notification of Becap12 Everest Limited as a person with significant control on 22 May 2020
The last bullet point in bold is the one of most significance. Becap12 is one of the funds at investment firm Better Capital, who only recently held a vote to delist shares from the LSE. Becap12 is the fund that invested in Everest.
Joining the dots isn’t difficult here. There has been no official statements from the company, Better Capital or on the LSE. As more information becomes available this post will be updated.
To get weekly updates from DGB sent to your inbox, enter your email address in the space below to subscribe:
By subscribing you agree to DGB sending you weekly email updates with all published content on this website, as well as any major updates to the services being run on DGB. Your data is never passed on to third parties or used by external advertising companies. Your data is protected and stored on secure servers run by Fivenines UK Ltd.