Company: Aspect Windows
Job Position: Installations / Operations Manager
We have a solid opportunity for somebody who is looking to take the next step in their career, supervising the installation of aluminium glazing.
The role is based from the company’s offices in Exeter but will involve site visits throughout the region to ensure that contracts are running to programme, safely and that the quality and service is of the highest standard.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the overseeing and management of orders to final installation and after sales service.
The role requires high levels of customer service and managerial skills, to ensure the fitting of doors and windows are carried out to the required standard in a timely and efficient way and all customer issues are satisfactorily resolved.
You will need to be able to demonstrate a track record of success in recruiting, managing, appraising and motivating installation teams and control day to day team management ensuring a good customer experience.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will have the chance to work for a professional and friendly commercial glazing company who have built a great reputation for service delivery.
The company will be offering a rewarding remuneration package and a great working environment.
Key Responsibilities Include: –
• Management of the process delivery & installation
• Carrying out various types of installations to a high standard.
• Allocating work to installation teams
• Ability to project manage small building/construction works
• Scheduling service work
• Dealing with customer queries and issues
• Ensuring H&S compliance
• Management reporting
• To ensure first-hand knowledge of each installation project
• Thorough knowledge of the industry, including installation management encompassing architectural glazing and curtain walling.
• Technical installation knowledge and understanding of relevant building practices including relevant health and safety
• Good time management
• Attention to detail with right first time ethos
• Effective results driven approach to performance management
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Vacancy: full time
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 01392 444233