Company: Camel Glass
Job Position: CAD Technician Aluminium (Windows & Doors)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a CAD Technician/ Surveyor to join our busy team at Camel Group.
The right candidate would be required to create CAD drawings for clients and surveyors for our Schuco Aluminium Windows fabrication department at Holsworthy
The successful candidate will be given autonomy to deliver a wide variety of projects and will be provided with the opportunity to progress their career, together with training and support by the company
• To produce high quality CAD drawings for architectural plans of aluminium windows and doors in accordance with the required Measurement Standard
• Provide technical support for clients
• To attend site to carry out property surveys for the purposes of producing plans, further surveyor training is available to the right candidate.
• To proactively liaise with the project management team to provide regular progress updates, review work assignments and agree priorities.
• Ability to proactively manage, plan and organise workload to deliver work assignments within agreed timelines and productivity targets.
• Demonstrates a high level of initiative, with a proactive problem-solving mind-set.
• Possesses a keen eye for detail with the ability to self-check own work.
• Ability to deliver high quality output within agreed timescales.
• Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision both independently and as part of a team.
Qualifications and Experience
• Expert in the operation of CAD to produce technical drawings and plans.
Experience of aluminium windows surveying and manufacturing would be very desirable although further training can be given.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Vacancy: full time
Email address: email@example.com
Phone: 01208 814581
Vacancy time limit: 2 months