Company: Dekko Window Systems Ltd
Job Position: Quality Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate who will be responsible for Quality Control, ensuring we deliver high quality products to our customer base. This will be achieved by working alongside our current management team. The ideal candidate will come from a background in uPVC & aluminium production and have a strong understanding of quality systems & tools. Have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels demonstrating good leadership and project management skills. You will need to adapt quickly to new in-house systems and be able to priorities workloads accordingly.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Evaluates & develops, processes for the various product lines.
• Provides support to select primary customers and to operations by being a Quality expert on operational processes.
• Provides hands-on quality consultation and assists operations personnel in the development of new products, materials, and processes for use in their respective door and window applications.
• Evaluates materials and processes, and offers precise, timely and quality verified recommendations to the appropriate personnel in the organization.
• Continuously improves the products and processes used to manufacture Window, Door and products.
• Establishes and adheres to proven test standards and methodologies. Develops with Technical Manager said procedures, methods and standards for manufacturing operations as needed.
• Manage projects until completion. Communicate accurately, effectively and efficiently to all affected DEKKO personnel & customers when required.
• To maintain equipment calibration and to ensure proper function.
• Monitors daily processes and conduct audits of specified quality checks.
• Monitors material and conduct audits of specified quality checks.
• Assist with addressing Q.A. issues that arise during the shift.
• Gather, enter and analyse process data to create reports to facilitate improvements.
• Analyse and assist with problem-solving, root cause analysis, and corrective action(s) to prevent producing nonconforming material. Participate in the implementation of corrective actions with process owners.
• Assist in the decision process to accept, rework or reject any non-conforming material.
• Assist in tracking and follow-up on any rejected order, discrepancy or complaint
• Identify training needs and assist in the employee Q.A. training process as appropriate.
• Perform any additional tasks identified to support the Quality/Continuous Improvement team.
• Communicate trends & actions with regards to cost of quality.
Working hours Mon – Fri 08.30 – 16.30, competitive salary.
Vacancy: full time
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 0161 3421089
Vacancy time limit: 1 month