IQ Glass are the UK’s leader in high specification architectural glazing and associated framing systems. Their Group of companies employ in excess of 200 staff and is one of the fastest-growing brands in the UK. The company prides itself on being a modern employer and seeks to develop individuals to their maximum potential.
- To lead our existing team of operatives in a new modern storage facility in Amersham.
- You will be picking stock goods, handling goods manufactured in the adjacent factory and also receiving materials from suppliers.
- Scheduling and supervising the loading of goods so everything is delivered to our clients in time.
- Continuously working to drive improvement throughout the warehouse.
- Responsible for contributing to the overall success of the Company by supporting the day-to-day running of the Warehouse.
- Liaising with other warehouse operatives, site management team to maintain a smooth flow of work throughout the shift.
- Maintain a thorough and detailed knowledge of the warehousing duties, functions and requirements.
- Maintain a detailed understanding of legislation and regulation affecting the warehouse.
- Maintaining high levels of Health & Safety at all times, reporting any incidents to the appropriate manager.
- Maintaining high levels of housekeeping throughout the site at all times.
- Working to KPI’s & SLA’s as identified by the management team.
- You must live within 30 mins travel time of HP6 6FT
- Should ideally have leadership/supervising experience in warehouse environment, but, candidates proving the right work ethic and attitude will also be considered.
- Opportunities for promotion and advancement across the company.
- Good timekeeping and an enthusiastic can-do attitude.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to meet physical requirements including moving stock around the warehouse facilities.
- Must understand and speak English clearly
- A forklift license would be an advantage but not essential.
Hours: Monday-Friday 10.00-18.30pm. Overtime available.
Starting Salary: £23,000 to 25,000 per year.
- If you are interested in the above vacancy, please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Successful applicants will be invited to an interview at our offices in Amersham.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.