Job Position: Trade Counter Sales Assistant – Stratford Upon Avon
Eurocell PLC are a dynamic manufacturer, distributor, and recycler of building products, and we serve the nation via our network of over 200 retail branches across the UK. We know that our people are our greatest asset, and we are delighted to be growing our team further as we have an urgent requirement for a Trade Counter Sales Assistant to join our busy team in our Stratford-Upon-Avon branch.
Our Trade Counter Sales Assistant roles are pivotal positions within our branch network, as they are often the first point of contact for our valued customers. The role is busy and varied, and every day can be different. This role is a mixture of Retail and Customer Service, Warehousing and delivering our great products within the local area.
There are 3 elements to the Trade Counter Sales Assistant role:
• Delivery Driving – delivering products to customers locally – 3.5t, long wheel base, flatbed
• Retail Counter – face to face Customer Service
• Warehousing / Stores – pick and prepare orders, checking stock, goods in and despatch
• Monday-Friday 0800-1700
• Rotating Saturdays (4 hours)
• Picking, loading, delivering and unloading goods at customer sites
• Building and maintaining good working relationships with your team and customers
• Working with the Sales Manager in regards to opening new trade accounts
• Delivering products to customers within the local area
• Ensuring vehicles are maintained and kept clean
• Checking and recording delivery paperwork
• Meeting and greeting customers into store and at the trade counter
• Dealing with face to face, telephone and email enquiries
• Providing sales and technical support on products for customers
• Providing verbal or email quotes for customers
• Providing customers with information such as stock availability, pricing and lead times
• Obtaining stock for customer orders
• Daily warehouse duties
• Picking orders and loading deliveries
• Processing relevant paperwork
• Stock management with a high degree of accuracy
• Complete system transactions for dispatch of stock, goods in, receiving and stock location
• You will be rewarded with a very competitive basic salary and an excellent bonus scheme
• By joining Eurocell you will join a professional, corporate Plc that genuinely still has that “family feel” where you will feel connected to the Eurocell team
• A solid career pathway and structured progression
• Employee discount on Eurocell products
• Life Assurance
• Pension Plan
• Eurxtras – discounts across many well-known online and high street retailers (Technology, Fashion, Supermarkets, Entertainment, Days Out, Home and Travel)
• Shares – the option to join a share save scheme and share in the company success
• Exciting work environment
• A blend of training, including e-learning and on the job training to help your career development
• By joining Eurocell you will join a professional, corporate Plc which values integrity, is customer centric and operates as one team.
A stock market listed Plc and winner of the National Recycling Award for Manufacturer of the Year 2018. Eurocell is the UK’s leading manufacturer, distributor & Recycler of uPVC windows, conservatories and ancillary products. With over 200 UK branches nationwide, we are successful, ambitious, expanding and looking for great team players to grow with us.
One team, customer centric, driving world class sustainable solutions everywhere we operate.
Eurocell are an equal opportunities employer.
Keep in touch with us – Follow us on;
Facebook – @eurocellcareers
Twitter – @eurocellcareers
LinkedIn – Eurocell Plc
Vacancy: full time
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 01773 845 100
Vacancy time limit: N/A