Following the Government announcement of the latest lockdown we just wanted to reassure customers that we are open for business as usual, and we will be despatching orders as planned. If you have an order outstanding with us but circumstances have changed and you need to change the delivery address please get in touch.
This follows a site visit from the HSE this morning to spot check our covid safe working measures and procedures which were declared as compliant and were happy for us to continue to operate.
Glazpart Ltd takes the safety and wellbeing of our staff, customers and suppliers seriously. Due to the pandemic we carried out extensive risk assessments on our sites some months ago and have instigated a number of measures to ensure everyone’s safety, these include:
• Installing hand sanitiser stations throughout our premises
• Installing protective screens throughout our office and relevant production areas
• Checking the temperature visitors when entering the site
• Introducing signage across the site encouraging social distancing and recommending best government advised practice
• Maintaining all doors in an open position to reduce contamination
• All staff in addition can wear a mask whilst on-site at their own discretion.
• We’re also registered as a location on the NHS Track and Trace system and we are displaying the QR code across the site
We have great solutions to protect our staff and visitors all in line with Government guidance.
To get weekly updates from DGB sent to your inbox, enter your email address in the space below to subscribe:
By subscribing you agree to DGB sending you weekly email updates with all published content on this website, as well as any major updates to the services being run on DGB. Your data is never passed on to third parties or used by external advertising companies. Your data is protected and stored on secure servers run by Fivenines UK Ltd.